Saturday, December 20, 2014

A lady with "Crooked" Nose

It is said that the best way to vent your anger or frustration is to involve yourself in positive initiative, so anger or frustration is used as energy for action rather than for destructive nature of involvement, which you later regret and it is too late to take the right track for your future. You know, I can share a simile, for example an airplane if the pilot makes a mistake of let us say 1 degree calibration in the compass, the airplane will fly far far away from the final destination and perhaps have to face a disaster. We do not want that, so the best way to deal with any problem is to act now and be aggressive in what you do.

This is one of my exercises, for few days I am angry with one imaginary lady for her subtle discriminatory behavior. I know, I can there and then act and litigate her. But, I want to wait and watch and do this social experiment to ventilate your anger here in this writing.

I think, John Steinbeck who wrote masterpiece like East of Eden once told in his interview that writers are able to dissect attitude, character or an incident to his liking, so is true here. I am going to dissect a lady not out of anti feminist thoughts or anything of so. For your information, I do have great respect for women of great courage and honor.



Today, it is out of these thoughts that I wanted to write a short story on this “imaginary” person out of a burst of “weird feeling” that took over me. It is a kind of “nauseating!!” I am borrowing Sarte’s word here. I thought, I would throw up, but to calm myself from this situation - I need to write, all the feelings and thinking are popping like “pop corn” in a hot pan. So, writing is the only medicament for this strange urge. So let me start with this lady, whom I have started to hate out of her constant irritation.

Usually, anybody with “deformed” nose are said to be of wicked nature. I do not know whether this is true? Somewhere, now – I feel that this is must be partly true!! Yes, she has deformed nose that must have been deformed because of surgery that went terribly wrong!! This is what I think and this must be partly true most of the time and I do not care. And she is damn bitchy!! The only thing is whenever I see her I am disgusted with her deformed “flat” nose. She always comes to office like a cat – self aware as if “I am a beautiful humanoid pussy cat.” To be precise– a “pussy” cat, yes again. Partly, this cutie is pampered in a sophisticated way that only a sophisticated “he – cat” could fathom her complex “city girl” character.  This could be one area where every “he – man” could falter since she is so unpredictable like any stray dog.

This cutie has crossed her age that I can’t call her a young and beautiful anymore. To be a bit soft on her – let me say, “She is a paradoxically soft woman” Only soft in her feminine skin, not her character. This cutie has special love for anything that is a bit girlish – color, chattering, facial grimaces!! But, unfortunately for her, she is nearing her late 50s.


Finally, this “nosy” woman always hunts for “a prey of the day” early in the morning through her cunning eye. Yes you are right – it has to be man (not woman) for sure. Somebody who she considers to be lame or whom she can manipulate will be her prey. So be aware next time of her and by the way, have you come across such a person?

21 Dec, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment